Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not a single place to sleep

Dang. What a week it has been! I just got a moment to sit and think. And I realized that I am sleeping in a different place almost all this week!

Friday night - at home in Thane
Change city to Pune
Saturday night - at a resort in Pune
Change city to Thane
Sunday night and Monday night - at home in Thane
Change city to Hyderabad
Tuesday night - at a hotel in Hyderabad
Change hotel to a different hotel
Wednesday night - at a different hotel in Hyderabad
Change room to a different room
Thursday night - at a different room in the hotel
Change location to a flight
Friday night - on a seat in a Delta flight
Change country to the States
Saturday night - at home in Austin

I feel like a snail carrying its shell from one place to another - carrying my bags whereever I go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home