Wednesday, January 10, 2007

NFS Update

8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 all beaten to a good pulp. Now I'm breathing down "Razor's" back for the number 1 position, to get back the BMW M3 that he stole from me, for which I worked so hard at beating up 14 other punks on the BlackList.

My Lamborghini Gallardo has been the best. Not the fastest of the pack, but just awesome over-all. It helped me beat up people in Aston Martins, Dodge Viper SRT 10s, and even the bloke in the Mercedes McLaren SLR whom I took on last night. The police-chases have become really really tough now. They tear at you like a pack of wolves, just throwing themselves at your car from every direction, trying to box you in. The chopper has gone wild too now; not only does it blow dust everywhere so that its hard to see whats coming at you, but it swoops down and hits your car from the side. Insane! But awesome! Its not a game anymore, its become really personal. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home