Thursday, March 04, 2010

Co-incidence?

I was lying on my sofa, watching Friends after a somewhat busy day.. Ross was in an interview for a grant.. The moderator asked him to spell "Boscodictiosaur" - a made-up dinosaur.

Ross starts spelling - "B.. O.."

The moderator says that its wrong.. and the word starts with an "M" - the M is silent..

The episode then went in for a break.. And the next thing that comes up was an ad for the new Alice in Wonderland movie.. The already creepy looking Johnny Depp came on the screen.. and the first thing he says is -- "I'm looking for words starting with M.."

OMG.. In my quasi-sleep state it felt so weird.. felt like Johnny was somewhere in the corner, stalking my tv.. Creepy..

I wonder if they programmed the ad in that way, or it was just a co-incidence..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home