Sunday, May 07, 2006

Orkutted

So, finally, after much resistance, I finally gave in to the orkut craze. I already have my profiles at a couple of other websites, and the thought of reentering all that again was putting me off. Also, I already had enough things to do this semester. So, I did not even give it a second thought.

But, finally, 2 days ago, I signed in, made a basic profile, and took a look at it. And lo, I found so many "long-lost" friends! Most of them are already in the US, and most of those in the US are in places that I have already visited, or I keep visiting occasionally! And most people commented on me getting onto orkut a bit late.. I guess I was out of the loop for quite a while.

But I'm glad I didnt get onto it before. I have just spent the last 2 days there, searching for people I knew, or how some people I knew knew some other people that I knew. If I did this during my thesis submission and presentation periods, I'm sure I would have messed up somewhere.

Anyways, as they now say, keep scrapping!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Rohan said...

Ok ! here's ur first commenty scrap !! Keep writin buddy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home