Saturday, January 20, 2007

NFS Update

So ya, I defeated Razor, and became the number 1 on the "BlackList". And all was done with the Lamborghini Gallardo. It wasnt the fastest, and it definitely was slightly slower than No. 2 and No. 1's cars. However, the perfect combination of top speed, high accelration, and good handling was at my advantage.

However, I must admit, the last couple of racers really had their metal. Even the cops werent wimpy any more. In fact, the pursuits just got tougher and tougher.

I'm done with the Career mode for the game, and got my car back. And ya, the ending sequence was just awesome! I would have written about how it ends, but I dont want to spoil it for you (ya, as if anyone else, apart from my brother ofcourse, is going play it!)

I'm doing the Challenge mode now. I'm halfway through the challenge races. And these are getting tougher too now. In earlier challenges, they gave me highly tuned cars. Now, they give me very nice cars, but which are not tuned at all. And ya, they are not the easiest to complete races with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home