Friday, March 05, 2010

Sad, really.

I was heating up a store-bought frozen meal for lunch the other day.. It was simple pesto pasta with chicken and some zucchini.. apparently..

I read out the ingredients in this seemingly "healthy" meal.. It took me a minute and 10 seconds to read the list non-stop at regular reading speed. Omg.

It sounded more like a chemical factory showcasing its products than an ingredient list of a meal.

And I wasnt even full after eating it..

I was having a cereal bar for breakfast the other day.. It said "Oats and Strawberry" on the package.. I happened to (unfortunately) read the ingredient list again.. I shouldnt have.. There was not even a single piece of said strawberry in the thing.. The "strawberry" pieces were really strawberry flavored cranberries.

Sad, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home