Friday, May 12, 2006

Bu212

Tomorrow, well, today for that matter, is my last day as an official student at Mississippi State University. I graduate on Saturday. Done. I have finished my Masters finally. It took a while, but I enjoyed the journey. As I sit here typing this, I sit at a table that I just cleaned up, and boxed up most of the paraphernalia (read - mess) that makes this corner of the room mine. I will finally leave my much-coveted window seat. Its good-bye time to the lab. I had foreseen it coming soon.. but somehow, I feel it has come without my knowing of it. Its been my second home.. well, I must say first home since I must have spent more time here than at home. I have learnt a lot of things in this lab (more technical than philosophical ofcourse.) I hope I have imprinted on it at least a little bit of me as I leave.

Things change, and life moves on. We have to accept change.. I am so ready for it..

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger --KM said...

Yes, change is what is permanent - right? Even i am commenting here on your entry and I am now sitting 1000 miles away instead of next room!

Keep walking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home