Saturday, April 07, 2007

Really funny

I'm not really fond of really hyper-active comedians. But I was watching a show on tv tonight, and Lewis Black was doing a stand-up routine. And he is really really hyper-active. A lot of movements with his arms, a lot of screaming and shouting, and a whole lot of swearing. But I really liked his act!! I thought he was really funny. He talked about really simple things like bottled water, soy-milk, and showed how corporations make us buy whatever stuff they churn out. And he talked about it with what felt like real conviction. It was really hilarious with the way he was bugged by all thats happening, and the way that he presented his aggravation. Its been a really good while that I havent "LOL"ed. But I was almost "ROFL" for the whole hour-long duration of the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home