Saturday, May 27, 2006

Laazy Saaturday

Sunrise today was as it always is, early early in the morning. My morning began at around 12:30pm. Breakfast was skipped altogether. Lunch was 3 french toast sticks and a couple of potato filled perogies. The biggest thing we did today was to build (read - assemble) a tv stand. My friend bought a tv yesterday. We lugged it to his 2nd floor apartment at 1am last night. I guess that explains the "early" morning today. They have made so many advances in technology, I dont understand why they cant design in a couple of hand-grips that you can lift a tv up with. I mean, come on, only the extra extra rich people can afford a fork-lift and a 100 assistants to gently place a tv in a probably enormous living room in a palatial house. But for the rest of us, the 12 steps up to the 2nd floor with a 100 lb tv are really dreadful!

The rest of the day was spent watching movies (on the newly bought, above mentioned tv.) Yep, we went to the video store 4 times today, exchanging, and re-exchanging movies.
We watched:
Flight 93
Dude, Wheres my car?
When a Stranger Calls
Sienfeld (I dont know which season)

Well, tomorrow we've planned to get out and go visit a couple'a places. Lets see if we do accomplish that, or if tomorrow is the same as today! Its already about 2am now, I better retire for the day else it'll be today all over tomorrow again!

2 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Mateo said...

Actually, you can get some very nice furniture-gripping gloves. It's astounding how much they help. I was able to carry a large TV by myself with relative ease. So yeah, it seems that much of the fatigue hits your hands first.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Mateo said...

Actually, you can get some very nice furniture-gripping gloves. It's astounding how much they help. I was able to carry a large TV by myself with relative ease. So yeah, it seems that much of the fatigue hits your hands first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home