Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A month into the job

Its been a while since I've written a post. I'vent been having a lot of time now, since I've started working now! But mainly because I've been too lazy to write a post on my time off from work!

It'll be exactly a month tomorrow in my job. I like it so far. The functional training so far was pretty interesting; I got to learn a number of business processes, and Oracle Applications. From last week, we've been put onto code. The code was pretty overwhelming at first.. Its always difficult (for me, at least) to look at someone else's code and make sense of it straightaway rather than writing my own code. But, I'm getting the hang of it now, and know which section of code does what.

The people in the office have been pretty friendly so far. They are all very excited about the development center in Mississippi. We'll be getting a few more people there in August, and some more in December. So, it'll be pretty interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home