Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Feet, or maybe not so much..

I just finished watching Happy Feet. The only 2 reasons that I watched it are:
1. I couldnt find anything interesting at the video store in the 5 mins that I wanted to spend there.
2. I have to return it tomorrow, so made myself watch it to get my moneys worth.

Ho-hum. I didnt really think they were happy feet at all.. All the singing and dancing was a bit over the top. I loved cars with attitude, and fishes trying to find their way back home.. But singing and dancing penguins was a bit too much for me. At some points in the movie I was hoping theyd shut their singing, and their on-the-verge-of-irritating tap-dancing, and just get on with it. And its beyond my understanding how the humans in the movie can comprehend that a bunch of tap-dancing penguins, probably on weed, are conveying something to them. I hope the kids who watched this movie liked it, coz it doesnt get any votes from me.

"Ramone" and his troupe seemed to be the only almost-funny part of the movie.

Moral of the story - spend more time in the video store selecting a movie, and its ok to not watch every movie you get just coz tomorrow is the due date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home